Spread some PEMF cheer on lockdown
We want to spread a little bit of cheer in these uncertain times so we are running a competition on our Facebook page. We are giving away a self-care package & localised PEMF therapy device, the OMI Pulsepad worth £175.
To enter, head over to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/newmedltd
The competition closes on the 28th April 2020 at 9am. We will be choosing one lucky winner at random, and will send out the prize as soon as we can.
Stay safe everyone and good luck!
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like the NewMed Facebook page
- Tag 2 friends in the NewMed competition post
- Share the NewMed competition post
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 28thApril 2020 at 9am. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The prize is as follows:
- A selfcare Dougie & Jarvis gift box and a localised OMI Pulsepad PEMF therapy device worth £175.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.